WSTB

Winston-Salem's Tallest Buildings and Skyscrapers
It is currently Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Reynolda
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:36 pm
Posts: 3490
Reynolda House Museum of American Art kicked off the museum’s first capital campaign, which aims to raise $5 million, since it became affiliated with Wake Forest University in 2002. Allison Perkins, executive director of Reynolda; Dianne Blixt, president of the museum’s board of directors; Tom Lambeth, former president of the board, and Alan Caldwell, executive director of the Reynolds American Foundation took turns at the podium in the reception hall, announcing that Reynolds American had committed $1 million to the campaign. In addition to that, Reynolda House already has raised 83 percent of its goal — $4.150 million —leaving 17 percent, or $850,000, to be raised by 2017, the year that the estate turns 100 and the museum turns 50.

The museum’s campaign is part of Wake Forest’s $600 million Wake Will campaign, which was announced in 2013. The museum’s annual budget is about $3.4 million. The campaign will help pay for a variety of essential projects and endowments.


http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/re ... mode=story


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group